Friday, August 17, 2012

tax free weekend!

Tax-free weekend in Texas: a "holiday" that brings hoards of shoppers out to buy clothing and school supplies sans sales tax. It's a pretty sweet deal if you want to stock up on fall essentials! Even though I usually like to avoid these types of scenarios, I think I might brave the storm this time around. However, my strategy involves going right when stores open at 10 on Saturday, armed with a bottle of water to hydrate while I shop 'til I drop!

Here's a few of my must-haves for fall that I'll be keeping an eye out for this weekend. Hope I find some goodies! If you live in Texas, you can shop for clothing, shoes, and school supplies tax free August 17-19 [items less than $100 only.] xo.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...