I love summer because it means stripping down to the bare basics for both make-up and clothing! Layers are fun but it's nice to take a break and just let your skin breathe. The items below are beauty products that I'm either currently obsessed with, have newly discovered, or plan to pick up in the very near future. What are your summer beauty essentials? xo.
1. Essence Sun Club Matte Bronzer. I've been using this bronzer for several months now and have been loving it! I actually prefer the one for blondes, even though I'm brunette, because my skin is so fair that I can't rock the darker bronzer.
2. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. Whew, say that five times fast! I'm obsessed with this spray. It's perfect after a dip in the pool to give you those natural beach babe waves. Plus, the travel size version is perfect for toting around.
3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch. This is such a beautiful, sheer pink. A little color and spf go a long way in the summer! Lip color makes me feel "put together" without getting too done up.
4/5. Essie 'Neon Collection' Nail Polish in Disco Fever (4) and Bottle Service (5). I'm so in love with these bright summer polishes I couldn't pick just one. One for my fingers and one for my toes, please.
6. Revlon Lash Potion Mascara. I saw this new product in the Target weekly ad recently and knew I had to try it. I mean that bottle... so pretty! It was love at first swipe. This mascara is fantastic and lengthened my lashes like a dream! It also comes in waterproof--perfect for afternoons at the beach or pool!
7. Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Sunscreen. My current supply of sunscreen is just about used up, so I'm on the market for more. I'm interested in trying out this cooling mist sunscreen because a) I like mists--less mess; and b) cooling? Sign me up!
8. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. Though I have only ever tried this one BB cream, I am already almost done with my second tube and am still loving it! This cream provides a touch of sheer color with a good dose of SPF 30. It's a great beauty essential in my book, especially in the summer.
9. Sephora Bali Bon Voyager Soft Traincase in Ikat. This adorable bag just screams summer to me. With weekend trips and vacations around the corner, I need a pretty printed bag to carry all my beauty products!
P.S. Stay tuned for my summer style essentials!