Monday, August 20, 2012

look for less :: stripes + colored pants

More often than not, Gwyneth Paltrow can be spotted in the chicest outfits; always simple, understated, and classic. For example, in this photo she looks so effortlessly put together with a striped blazer and colored pants, yet she is completely on-trend for fall! I've found similar pieces, all at Target [hey, I'm a fan of instant gratification and I don't want to shop around 10 different stores for a single outfit sometimes!] What do you think of Gwynnie's look? xo.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 56

2 comments:

  1. Um, want it ALL - especially the pants, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is really stepping up their game these days! I was impressed by these finds :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...