Thursday, January 26, 2012

face wash review

I'm by no means a product hoarder. I try to use up what I have before going out to buy something new. So when I recently ran out of my Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser, I felt it was time to try out something different. I knew I wanted a product with as many natural ingredients as possible.

I considered Aveeno [which I have tried before and liked], Yes to Carrots, and Simple. Ultimately, I  chose Neutrogena Naturals, which I hadn't heard of before but stumbled upon while looking at the other cleansers.

Neutrogena Naturals

I've been using it for a week now and love it! There are very few ingredients and I like that the back label explains where each is derived from. The scent is heavenly--very subtle and herbal. I noticed right away that my skin did not feel dried out like it does when I use other cleansers.** The price was right which was also a plus. Overall, this one is a keeper!

What skin cleanser do you use? Do you have any recommendations for natural skin care products?


**Note: I would describe my skin as "normal", meaning it is somewhere in between oily and dry. Everyone has different preferences to skin cleansers so I am not sure how this cleanser would work on a different skin type.

I am not being paid to endorse this product. I purchased this product on my own and my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...