Wednesday, January 30, 2013

super bowl eats

It's Wednesday which means my Super Bowl planning is going into high gear! This year, I am hosting a little get-together and am so excited! It's going to be potluck style so the food prep will be distributed among myself and my friends. I've been scouring Pinterest for the past week for yummy--but most of all, easy--recipes to whip up for the big day. Below are a few of my favorites. I'm pretty sure many will make an appearance in some form or fashion at the party--can't wait to dig in! Are you planning a Super Bowl watch party? What are your favorite football foods? xo.

Skinny Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip via Skinny Taste 
Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread via Confections of a Foodie Bride
Nacho Bar via Your Homebased Mom
Football Whoopie Pies via Make Merry; Pulled Pork Sliders via Dishing With Leslie
Skinny Beer-garitas via Eat Yourself Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...