Wednesday, July 11, 2012

currently crushing on :: west elm

Holy smokes! I just got the newest West Elm newsletter announcing their new arrivals and I am in love!


I've been a West Elm fan for a while now. They always incorporate the season's most prominent trends while still retaining a "classic" vibe--their stuff will be stylish for years after neons and chevrons are gone. Speaking of chevron, I don't think it will be going away anytime soon [at least I hope not], but West Elm is already a step ahead of me: namely, they have introduced diamonds to the mix!


Their new collection of home decor goodies has a recurring theme of diamond patterns and I can't wait to get my hands on something with that print! Here's a few of my favorites from West Elm's collection. What do you think about West Elm's new arrivals? xo.

curtains / square pillow / rectangle pillow / duvet / napkins / mirror






































p.s. bedding is 20% off until August 6th! Go snag some, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...