Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a cozy nook

I recently purchased a papasan chair from Pier 1. It has been on my wishlist for as long as I can remember; every time I would meander through that heavenly retail paradise, I would faithfully seek out those chairs and be reminded just how amazing they are. 

Now, I am in the process of creating a lovely reading nook in my 
small
 cozy bedroom. I LOVE to read, but reading in bed never ends well for me. Zzzzz...

Here's a little inspiration board I created of items for the perfect cozy reading nook. What do you think? xo.


Papasan Chair, Pier 1. Chunky Tassel Throw, West Elm. Jane Eyre eBook, Amazon Kindle Store. Charles b 18" pillow, CB2. Large Curved Basket, West Elm. Holman Shelf, Pottery Barn. Yale Gurney 'Love on the Brooklyn Bridge' Canvas Art,Overstock.com. Home Arc Floor Lamp, Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...