Monday, November 28, 2011

cranberry crush

I am crazy about cranberry this season! As I start to bulk up my cold-weather wardrobe, this color is going to be essential. Whether you add a single item for a pop of color, or go monotone with a berry sweater dress over berry tights (with some brown boots--ooh la la!), this color is gorgeous on every skin tone and is perfect for fall/winter. Here are a few cranberry-hued items that I absolutely adore at the moment. xo.

1. Women's Jersey Maxi Skirt, Old Navy; 2. Velvet Bow by China Glaze (Limited Edition), ULTA; 3. Sparkle & Fade Drapey Open Cardigan, Urban Outfitters; 4. Ribbed Cable Knit Tights, Forever 21; 5. Classic Knit Beanie, Forever 21; 6. LC Lauren Conrad Chiffon-Trim Sweater Dress, Kohl's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...