Love Asian cuisine but looking for a meal on the lighter side? If so, I'm about to make your day! :) I have a quick, EASY dinner recipe that is relatively healthy and has just a few ingredients.
2 chicken breasts or 6-8 tenderloins*
1/4 cup Soy sauce or Sesame Ginger salad dressing (optional)
1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
1 head of lettuce, washed
Rice noodles (optional)
*Ground turkey can be substituted for the chicken.
1. Marinate the chicken overnight in the soy sauce or dressing. This step is optional but it gives the chicken a little extra flavor.
2. Once the chicken is thawed and marinated, cut it into small, bite-sized pieces.
3. Toss the chicken on a frying pan and cook on medium-high heat until no longer pink in the center.
4. Turn off the heat. Put about a handful of peanuts (or however many you like) into the pan along with the peanut sauce.
5. Stir the chicken around with the peanut sauce and peanuts so everything is nicely coated.
6. Serve immediately on pre-rinsed lettuce leaves. Sprinkle some rice noodles on top for extra crunch, if desired. White rice and broccoli would be the perfect complement to this dish!