Wednesday, September 26, 2012

cookie in a cup

Recently, I was in the middle of a huge sugar craving and decided to whip up one of my Pinterest finds: a cookie in a cup! I'd seen several similar recipes floating around the web and finally went for it. I was not disappointed. In fact, I admit I've made this little snack several times since. It's that good! xo.

Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Granulated White Sugar

1 Tablespoon of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar [I used light brown]
3 Drops of Vanilla Extract
Small Pinch of Kosher Salt
1 Egg Yolk (discard the egg white)
Scant 1/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips 

Directions:
Start by melting your butter [in your favorite mug!] in the microwave. Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine. Separate your egg and add the yolk only to your cup. Stir to combine. Add flour, then stir again. Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir. Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds, start checking for doneness at 40 seconds. *Mine takes exactly 47 seconds!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...