Wednesday, February 13, 2013

what to wear | valentine's day date

I know this post is going up super late but [as always] I have been way busy these days and Valentine's Day just snuck up on me! Anyway, the hubs is taking me to dinner on Valentine's Day but he is keeping the place is a surprise. Though the details are vague, I know he loves when I wear pretty dresses and figured I would dress to impress no matter where we end up going! In case you are looking for a last minute outfit [as was I], have no fear. I've put together two adorable date night ensembles that are sure to get you a few double-takes! If you're wondering, I'll be going with look #2. Also, let me know what your Valentine's Day plans are, if you have any! xo.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

image 1 / image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...