Tuesday, October 9, 2012

fort worth happy hour | the live oak

So evidently, my summer bucket list has transitioned to fall. Nevertheless, I'm happy to say I've crossed yet another item off my list! As you can tell from the blog post title, I finally made it to The Live Oak for some happy hour drinks with a friend last Friday afternoon. It was absolutely perfect weather--breezy and cool. We sat on the rooftop [of course] to bask in the autumn glory and look out onto Magnolia Avenue with the Downtown skyline in the not-too-far distance.

Happy hour at The Live Oak consists of $1 off pints, $3 wells, and half off appetizers. We indulged in a few wells and split an order of calamari. I must say the lemon aioli dip was delicious! It was a perfect complement to the calamari. Overall, the atmosphere was perfect for a relaxing happy hour. Next time, I hope to catch some live music!

Pretty lights in the trees! I'll take more photos next time, I promise!

Fort Worthians: Have you been to The Live Oak? What's your favorite spot on Magnolia? xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...