Friday, June 1, 2012

fort worth happy hour :: bar louie

Hey friends, it's time for another Fort Worth Happy Hour segment!

If you don't already, I recommend that you fellow Fort Worthians follow West 7th on Facebook and/or Twitter, because they do a great job of keeping you updated with specials and events going on in that district. The other day I stumbled upon one of their posts that said Bar Louie was rolling out a new drink menu and priced all their new cocktails at $2 for happy hour that day. You better believe I couldn't miss out on that!

All of the new additions looked delicious [I love that they list the ingredients under each drink name], but ultimately I went the "safe" route and got two of the skinny margaritas. Wow--so amazing! I'm all about using fresh ingredients and cutting out unnecessary sugars, so this cocktail was absolutely perfect on all levels. I'll definitely make a return to Bar Louie to try out the bar food. I've heard great reviews but have yet to have a meal there.
The white stuff on top is lime fizz. Fun & quirky touch!

Have you been to Bar Louie before? What is your food and/or drink recommendation? xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...