Monday, May 21, 2012

summer concert style

I went to my very first Dave Matthews concert on Saturday and faced a dilemma most girls can relate to: what should I wear?? 

I went to Marshall's and was thankful they had a great selection. It's hit-or-miss with that place, really. I found a gorgeous flowy tank in a lightweight tangerine fabric--it was perfect! I paired the new top with my trusty dark wash Express shorts and light brown gladiators from last summer [so glad they are still in style.] For accessories, I went for a pair of fun dangly earrings and a small Fossil cross-body cobalt-hued purse.

Below, I've come up with a very similar outfit that I think is a great laid-back yet classy summer look that's appropriate for other twenty-somethings like myself. The cobalt blue pendant is to die for--I think I need to get one asap! A small purse is a stylish and practical way to tote the bare necessities and a bright summer blanket to sit on is a must for lawn seating.

What do you think of this summer concert look? xo.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, pretty please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...